Environmental DNA & RNA Kit
Kit for isolation of DNA and RNA from difficult-to-lyse sample material, such as stool, soil and environmental samples, heart valves, cartilage etc.
Detailed Reference Manual (English Version Only)
- Fractionated spin column purification. First column binds DNA, second column binds RNA.
- Mechanical disruption with glass beads plus chemical lysis with Extractol
- Complete with glass beads for efficient mechanical cell lysis. Compatible with most commonly-used high-speed benchtop homogenizers and cell disruptors.
- Optimized for PCR-amplificability of isolated DNA - efficient separation of DNA from common PCR contaminants such as humic acids.
- Successfully applied for quantitative DNA and RNA recovery.
- Long term column and buffer storage without loss of quality enabled.