Tissue & Bacterial DNA Kit
Kit for simultaneous extraction of total DNA from human / animal tissues and bacteria. Enables the detection of bacterial and viral DNA in tissue samples.
Detailed Product Description
Protocols available for DNA extraction from
- solid tissue samples, e.g.
- cancer / tumor biopsies,
- and other solid tissue samples;
- bacterial and tissue DNA (simultaneous extraction), e.g.
- infectious bacteria in tissues (wounds etc.),
- bacterial contaminants in fresh meat or in dairy products;
- paraffin-embedded tissue samples;
- formalin-fixed tissues;
- liquid tissues and body fluids, e.g.
- brain-spinal cord liquid,
- extracellular DNA in human or animal serum and plasma;
- cultured cells;
- mouse tails, rodent tails;
- bird feathers.
- Detection of microbial contaminations in non-processed food of animal origin.
- Suitable for DNA extraction from conserved samples (paraffin, formalin).
- Efficiently separates DNA from DNA-binding proteins (e.g. nucleases), from RNA, cell debris, lipids etc.
- Long term column and buffer storage without loss of quality enabled.
Links to Related Articles
- Taq and OptiTaq DNA Polymerases
- Taq PCR Master Mix
- DNA Polymerases for Molecular Cloning
- Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- HotStart Perpetual Taq Master Mix
- SG qPCR Master Mixes (2x) for qPCR / RealTime PCR