Available since 2021-01-26
SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR Detection Kit
Multiplex Probe RT-qPCR Kit for detection of Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the causative agent of COVID-19 disease.
Figure 1: Example reactions
- A – positive control reaction;
- B – positive for SARS-CoV-2 (both targets plus positive control are positive);
- C – negative for SARS-CoV-2 (both targets negative, positive control is positive).
- Dual target - primers and probes for two SARS-CoV-2-specific genes.
- Gene loci ORF1AB and NP.
- Primers and probes as positive control plus RNA extraction control: Human ACTB gene.
- Optimized for maximum sensitivity.
- Innovative enzyme technology for minimizing qPCR cycling time while maintaining high specificity and sensitivity.
- Compatible with most RealTime PCR cyclers.
SARS-CoV-2 qRT-PCR Detection Kit is a dual-target plus internal positive control system. The kit is designed to detect SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in samples from patients with symptoms of COVID-19 infection.
The kit contains primers and specific probes targeted at two viral sites, the viral ORF1AB and the NP loci. It includes also two primers and a specific probe targeted at the human ACTB gene (serving both as positive control and as control for appropriately conducted RNA extraction).
The kit detects current mutations of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.